What are the LMS courses?
Ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia techniques are classified as “courses”. Each course features “lessons” to optimize the learning experience, including a knowledge test (quiz).
Lessons included for each course:
- Functional anatomy
- Sensory block distribution
- Landmarks and patient position
- Local anesthetic choice
- Tips and techniques flowcharts
What does the membership give me?
- Unlimited access to all techniques and protocols
- Newest educational tools developed by NYSORA’s team of designers, artists & 3-D animators
- The opportunity to download of all teaching material for lectures and presentations
- Access to continuous updates
- The ability to upload and share your own comments, techniques, images or videos
- Discounted online CME prices (coming soon)