What is the NYSORA LMS (Learning Management System)?
NYSORA’s LMS contains all you need to know about ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, optimized for desktop access. It is a comprehensive reference guide featuring knowledge assessments, webinars, and CME courses.
It is an interactive platform that offers a condensed but comprehensive and practical approach to regional anesthesia techniques and the download of complete teaching material.
- Real-time updates and addition of teaching material
- Standardized regional anesthesia procedures and management protocols
- Clinically applicable excerpts from NYSORA’s textbooks
- An easy-to-navigate menu with a comprehensive collection of regional anesthesia techniques for head and neck,
upper extremity, lower extremity, thoracic, and abdominal wall blocks
- Logical step-by-step technique instructions
- NYSORA’s trademark functional regional anatomy and reverse ultrasound anatomy used in lectures by instructors worldwide
- Updated, algorithm-driven approach to the prevention, diagnosis, and management of nerve injury and local anesthetic systemic toxicity (LAST)
- Teaching collection of must-haves for anatomy images, videos, animations, and reverse ultrasound illustrations created by NYSORA
- The study material for ultrasound certification
- Online CME courses