This CME program will describe Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) management strategies and provide an update on ARDS treatment related to COVID-19.
At the end of the course material, you will be required to complete a Knowledge Assessment test based on the coursework and achieve 70% pass rate to successfully complete the activity for AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
– Number of CME credits: 2 AMA PRA Category 1 credits ™
– Released:14 December 2020
– Expiration date: 14 December 2021
– Estimated time to complete course: 2 hours
Jointly provided by NYSORA and Postgraduate Institute for Medicine
This activity is suitable for Clinicians, Residents, Fellows, Nurses and other health care and health industry professionals
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Define the differences between non-COVID-19-associated ARDS and COVID-19-associated ARDS.
- Describe clinical treatment concepts for non-COVID-19 and COVID-19-associated ARDS.
- Identify the differences between ARDS management in non-COVID-19 and COVID-19 patients.
- Choose the appropriate treatment strategies for non-COVID-19 and COVID-19-associated ARDS patients.