CME Credits: AMA PRA Category 1 credit™ and ANCC Nursing Credit Hours.
Learn visually: Get NYSORA’s all-in-one CME course on thoracic fascial plane blocks. Study from the same material used by world-renowned experts in their lectures – from the comfort of your home. Includes NYSORA proprietary illustrations, animations, and videos that make reading fun and easy to remember. The reverse ultrasound anatomy illustrations and animations make the sonoanatomy patterns “stick”, for ease of pattern recollection and recognition when performing blocks in clinical practice.
Each course features uniquely practical, instantly applicable lessons segmented to make studying easy, effective, and fun.
Upon your one-time payment for life-long access to this course, access lessons on:
- PEC I block,
- PEC II block,
- Serratus Anterior Plane Block,
- Erector Spinae Plane Block.
This lesson features exclusive material on:
- Simplified, illustrated Functional anatomy
- Sensory and motor block,
- Landmarks and patient position,
- Local anesthetic choice, and
- Tips and technique algorithm.f
This is one of NYSORA’s most popular e-CME courses, everyone loved this one.
With your subscription you can:
- Learn faster visually
- Remember easier by watching videos
- Understand better with infographics
- Have fun learning with illustrations, animations, and videos
- Learn with the community
- Use the app to access your progress on any device
At the end of the course material, you will be required to complete a post-test based on the coursework and achieve 70% to successfully complete the activity for AMA PRA Category 1 credit™.