CME Credits: AMA PRA Category 1 credit and ANCC Nursing Credit Hours.
Learn visually: Get NYSORA’s all-in-one CME course on fascial plane blocks for the abdomen and hip. Includes NYSORA proprietary illustrations, animations, and videos that make reading fun and easy to remember. The reverse ultrasound anatomy illustrations and animations make the sonoanatomy patterns “stick”, for ease of pattern recollection and recognition when performing blocks in clinical practice. Study from the same material used by world-renowned experts in their lectures – from the comfort of your home.
Each course features practical, instantly clinically applicable lessons segmented to make studying easy, effective, and fun.
A one-time payment gets you life-long access to this course, with NYSORA’s lessons on:
- Transversus Abdominis Plane Block and its various techniques,
- Quadratus Lumborum Block, and
- PENG/Hip Blocks for analgesia after hip surgery.
This lesson features NYSORA’s exclusive material on:
- Functional anatomy,
- Sensory and motor block,
- Landmarks and patient position,
- Local anesthetic choice
- Numerous practical tips
- Technique and management algorithm.
This is one of NYSORA’s most popular e-CME courses, everyone loved this one. With your subscription you can:
- Learn faster visually
- Remember easier by watching videos
- Understand better with infographics
- Have fun learning with illustrations, animations, and videos
- Learn with the community
- Use the app to access your progress on any device
At the end of the course material, you will be required to complete a post-test based on the coursework and achieve 70% to successfully complete the activity for AMA PRA Category 1 credit.